Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Life in Vermont

Here we are... Doug, Suzie & Paige. Another fall has come to Vermont. This is our Japanese maple in the backyard.

Vermont is gorgeous and so much fun in the fall. There are apple orchards everywhere and fall festivals to enjoy.

Doug and I are happy here. There are only two things that would make life perfect: family nearby and a lower cost of living.


Paige is so much fun. She is such a sweet two year old. She has her moments of bossy-ness (like when she pushes the poor little guy in her gymnastics class). But I must admit that I admire her independence and confidence. She invariably wants to dress herself.


























Paige loves her cousin Casey. We went apple picking a few weeks ago. It was so much fun. I'm glad she is at an age now where she understands what is going on and appreciates the activities we are doing as a family

5 comments:

the herd said...

Hey Suzie,
I love your blog. I'm excited to get into the mind of Suzie. Share all. Love you, Beth

csdd said...

Paige is the best cousin ever! I love you. You are so cute.I can't wait to see you again. I luv ya'Paige.

Joanna said...

Suzie,
Angi sent me the link to your blog. How cute is that. I enjoy getting your emails. I am sorry that I don't do very well at sending them back to you. Your daughters is way yummy. What is she going to be for Halloween. Keep posting stuff I love seeing photos of you guys. Love ya Joanna

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzie!!!
Wow...this is so cool!We are officially bloggers now! Love to see the pics of the family...Paige is getting sooo big!! Can't wait to see you in December!
Love and miss you, Jill.

Anonymous said...

You are so cute:-)