Friday, November 2, 2007
We're off to NY this weekend to see Doug's parents. It's a 2 1/2 hour drive. Hopefully the gods of happy child car riding will be on our side this time. Thank goodness for portable dvd players and chips.
Now that we're parents, I particularly love the trip because it makes Paige so happy to see her cousin, Aunt & Grandparents. Plus, Doug's mom watches Paige at night so Doug and I can go on a date. Woo-Hoo! Gotta love grandparents!
I still can't find my camera. I'm starting to think I may have to look for a new one. I don't want to miss too much of our girl growing up through the eyes of digital media.
Well, it's naptime. Happy ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Paige is a beautiful little girl! I am glad to see pictures of her, because I hear about you guys so often.
Thanks for the suggestion about the video camera. I borrowed my Dad's digital recorder and last night I put Kenneth in charge of making sure it is all set up to record every second of Ethiopia we can. I will take the still shots.
Paige is adorable.
Post a Comment