Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The wait continues....

From Shoaey & Dot, a book about adoption

"There's a cry that's the saddest of all. In fact it's unlike any other. It comes from a deep, empty place in your heart, that can only be filled by a mother. And after today, I will never again hear that sad song coming from you. You're getting adopted, you're getting a mother, And you're getting a family too!"

My sister sent me this book and the words express well why I am so impatient to get our travel approval. So many say to me, "It's going to come. Enjoy your time with Paige." Believe me I AM enjoying my time with Paige and have enjoyed every single day of the last almost 22 months with our darling. It's just when I know my little Claire is in the hands of foreigners in a strange land, I want her home where she belongs. That's my 2 cents for the day. I hope CCAI will call me today with travel plans..... time will tell!

1 comments:

the herd said...

Be sure to share what you learn after all of this waiting... I think you are still doing great! We will kept your family in our prayers.