Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We got our consulate appointment

We got our US Consulate appointment today so we are all set to make airline reservations. Woo-Hoo! Our official travel dates: April 9-24 (if we fly to Beijing) or April 10-24 (if we fly to Hong Kong or Guangzhou). Hopefully I'll have some itineraries to examine later on today.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Congratulations to the Daleys!! We will be watching for Gotcha Day!! YIPEE! Safe travels to your new beautiful daughter.

jody said...

Congrats on your CA. If you see our little Cali when you are in China, give her a kiss and whisper to her that her Mommy is coming soon! Thanks for the update. Take Care, Jody

Annette said...

Wow, I just found your blog off of the Parkers' and I'm so excited for you! It is great to see pictures of your beautiful Claire too. I can't wait to meet her. She has a fabulous family to welcome her home... soon! Paige will be a wonderful sister to her.