Saturday, May 3, 2008
They're playing together
Did I mention how GIRLY Claire is? I'm shocked! We call her Emelda as she is in LOVE with shoes. In fact, it was one of her first words. Both girls love to dress up and try on different outfits. It's a lot of fun. I'm starting to rest more and beginning to sleep more through the night. Paige wakes up every morning at 5:30 while Claire sleeps in until 7 or 8. What can I do to get Paige to sleep in? I wish the sun weren't awake so early as it seems that Paige's internal clock runs by the sunlight. We've tried blocking blinds but there is still just a crack of light that seems to get in and wake her up. It'll take time, I suppose. At least Claire is sleeping really well. She is such a cutie. So is Paige. She tries so hard to be a loving sister, it's just hard sometimes- understandably so, I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad to hear your starting to get a little rest. The girls look great, glad to see Claire has recovered from her "trip" down the stairs. Martha
Those little girls are filled with sugar and spice and everything nice! You are a blessed mother!
They are just too cute!
Suzie & Doug,
We're happy for you guys and your girls are adorable.
Come visit our blog sometime.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment