My dear friend Jessica tagged me so I here I go. I can't believe I am typing some of thes e things out for people to read. Here it goes.
Here are the rules: 1. Link back to the person who tagged you. 2. List the rules on your blog. 3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of your own. 4. Tag 6 bloggers to complete the meme.
1. When I'm a passenger in a car and there is a passing zone I have to sometimes look away from the lines. If I don't I will find myself weaving an imaginary line with my finger around each of the spaces.
2. When we're driving by a forest of trees on the side of the road, since childhood I have pretended I have the superpower to cut designs in them. Weird I know. I think that started when I was 6 or 7. A lot of boring rides in the car in my youth... can you tell?
3. I always shampoo my hair twice when I shower because in 7th grade our crazy teacher, Miss Rich, showed us a slide show (remember those??) of nasty bugs/dirt in your hair and how if you don't wash twice all you do is loosen the dirt/bugs. It takes a second time to actually wash them away. I doubt it's true... .but you're looking for quirky things.
4. I have to touch the outside of a plane before boarding and say, "Please get us there safely". Then when I get off I touch it again and say, "Thank you."
5. I check my email more times a day than I can remember. I'm not sure why. It's kind of a compulsion.
6. When we are driving from state to state and I know we're about to cross the state line I say, for example: "We're in Vermont, Vermont, Vermont, Vermont, Vermont, Vermont, Vermont... New York!!!"
I tag: Beth, and any other five people who feel the need to get some of their quirks out... it's quite the therapy tactic.
2 comments:
When I thought about my own quirky things I first thought about my super power eyes while driving. I always think I can cut the power polls in half. So when I read about your super power eyes, I knew we were sisters! Super Power Twins, UNITE!
I thought all the Robbins women had super powers. I've seen most of them stop a charging kid with their eyes, what's cutting a telephone pole in half in comparison?
Post a Comment