Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Climbing trees



Did you notice in my last post my notes on Claire vs. Paige's bravery?
I took these photos this afternoon. Don't report us to Children's Services... Claire did actually want to climb the tree and asked me take her photo. Doug had a hand on her the whole time. :)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Paige looks so big in that picture! Don't tell me she is really that grown up already.

Sonia said...

These are beautiful pics of the girls. Fall is definitely in the air up there, huh? P.S. I noticed Doug's hand right away(:

the herd said...

Those are some great posts! I LOVED the pictures of you and Doug. You look amazing! Your face is so thin, just a belly! Good for you, CHANGE from that crazy mid-wife! And last of all, Claire is such a cutie! Paige all brave and Claire scared out of her mind, funny!