Doug is home until the end of the year. Thank you to IBM for 2 weeks free paternity and an accumulation of vacation time. Woo-Hoo! Daddy is a lot more fun than I... The girls enjoyed a massive bubble bath last night. I'm usually conservative with the water level and the amount of bubbles I put in but Daddy goes all out. What fun!! I'm so glad to have such a neat father for my girls. I continue to look forward to every day we get to spend with him this month.
3 comments:
That is GREAT!! I had no idea he would have so much time off. You are so lucky! Those girls are in heaven! Very cute!
ENJOY! What a nice treat to have him home with you and the girls! Randy is also home starting Christmas eve thru the 1st! It's not the same since I don't think Max at 16 and Mason at 11 would enjoy the bubbles quite like Paige and Clare! But it's still fun for all of us to hang out and do fun stuff with Leah! So happy to hear you so happy! Love from KY!
Way to go Doug!! Its great to have awesome Daddy's like you!Hope everyone are adjusting well. What a beatiful family you guys have! What a blessing!
Sam
Post a Comment