Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas



What a wonderful Christmas we had! This was Erin and Claire's first Christmas at home. The girls woke up around 7 AM. Grammie fed them breakfast while Doug (who had been up all night with Erin) and I roused ourselves from bed. We spent a couple of hours opening presents. The girls just loved each and every gift. They wanted to play with each present for a couple of minutes before opening the next. What a wonderful age! I love three year-olds. We had a wonderful dinner with ham and turkey with all the fix'ns. Desserts gallore! Aunt Heidi made the girls the CUTEST hats/purses/sweater. Thanks for your talents!

We hope you all had such a marvelous experience in your homes and wish you all the happiest of holidays and an EXCITING new year. Golly... two new kids in 2008 for us! What will 2009 bring?!?!

More pics to come... on my NEW PINK digital camera. THANK YOU DOUG!!

Oh... and Happy 7th birthday to my niece Macy!! We love you!!

5 comments:

the herd said...

Merry Christmas!!! Love you guys! You need to post some pictures of Grannie and the girls!

Anonymous said...

I love those hats and sweaters! I can't wait until Aunt Heidi has the Hundertmarks next year...she has a lot to live up too. Martha

Anonymous said...

Great day wasn't it at least I think it was.

Sonia said...

Merry Christmas to the Daleys! Your girls are so adorable ~ looks like they had a blast on Christmas opening presents. The hats are adorable. What will 2009 bring for all of us?? WOOHOO!!

Mike and Heidi said...

The girls look so cute! I'm glad they like the hats, purses, and sweater.