Claire has so many faces. She can go from looking like an old, angry Chinese lady to a beautiful model-esque three year old. I've never seen such dramatic changes. Of course we staged these pics so they aren't quite the same as witnessing the changes in real life. Think of these pics only overexagerated to get the real idea of her facial expressions.

That FINGER! Although it's funny and cute as can be at age 3... it's one of those little things that can set me off and make me laugh at the same time. This is how Claire tells me that I am in trouble. I ponder to myself, "Do I point at her when she is in trouble? I don't think so. But I need to think next time I'm getting after her."

That FINGER! Although it's funny and cute as can be at age 3... it's one of those little things that can set me off and make me laugh at the same time. This is how Claire tells me that I am in trouble. I ponder to myself, "Do I point at her when she is in trouble? I don't think so. But I need to think next time I'm getting after her."

You can tell this isn't quite the angry face that I get when she really IS angry. There's too much of a turned up mouth, but you get the idea. The hands on the hips is Claire's signature stance. Again... HILARIOUS.... but only secretly so.

2 comments:
Like mother, like daughter! These are the best pictures I've seen of Claire! She is a cute little dream!
She is hilarious. I really want her and Mackenzie to meet. They would be a hoot together.
Post a Comment