My Claire....
She is a riot. I know I always say this, but she is the funniest child I have ever met. My favorite is when she gets all serious and says, "Mom, you're in trouble. I'm gonna spank your bottom." It's so funny!! (No, we aren't abusive, spanking people... for those who are concerned).
Today she fell asleep after eating her lunch... ON HER CHAIR! I left the room for a second and came back into the dining room to this. I had to grab the camera before grabbing her and taking her to bed. She is an avid napper. If only the other two girls were as vigilant in the napping arena.
Claire is a glam queen and loves her babies. She loves long hair and wants her hair styled every day according to her desires. If others are around she will walk into the room and say, "Look! I'm cute!" She is so cute.
We are so blessed to have such amazing daughters.




4 comments:
Oh my gosh she is so cute. Mackenzie and her would have such a blast together. They sound so much alike.
Adorable, such adorable girls!! Yes, you are indeed blessed(:
what a cute little thing! I think this girl might be one of my favorites!
Suzie, I LOVE the picture with her sleeping on the chair! PRICELESS!!
Post a Comment