LOL!!!! I have the same situation I was just reading the Gotcha Day letter I wrote for S when she was 2 years old. She weighed 23 lbs. JT is now 2 years old and weighs 33 lbs! Only 9 more to go and she will weigh as much as her 7 year old sister!!
I feel your pain! My youngest Elizabeth is weighing in at around a hefty 27 lbs...at NINE MONTHS!! Holy crud she is a chunky monkey! I just had to go and buy her new clothes...the cute jeans my other girls wore, yeah, I can't even get them over her chubby thighs!!!! Yeeks! So she is currently wearing 2T...nope, not kidding! :D Your girls are ADORABLE!! I love to see the pics of the different kids in the same clothes! Makes it seem like time just flies huh?! Love your blog, those twerps of yours are just the cutest!!! :D
7 comments:
LOL!!!! I have the same situation I was just reading the Gotcha Day letter I wrote for S when she was 2 years old. She weighed 23 lbs. JT is now 2 years old and weighs 33 lbs! Only 9 more to go and she will weigh as much as her 7 year old sister!!
Are you nursing?? That will always bulk them up more! Cute kiddos though all of them ;)
What a sweet chunk! Love the fat rolls, they disappear too soon.
Miss you---Jackie
That's funny! She really is the cutest monster I ever did see! Kiss..kiss... little baby!!!
I feel your pain! My youngest Elizabeth is weighing in at around a hefty 27 lbs...at NINE MONTHS!! Holy crud she is a chunky monkey! I just had to go and buy her new clothes...the cute jeans my other girls wore, yeah, I can't even get them over her chubby thighs!!!! Yeeks! So she is currently wearing 2T...nope, not kidding! :D
Your girls are ADORABLE!! I love to see the pics of the different kids in the same clothes! Makes it seem like time just flies huh?! Love your blog, those twerps of yours are just the cutest!!! :D
Suzie that is hillarious. Your babes are so cute.
What a cutie! We went through the same thing with Gwen and Grace, and now they're just about the same size!
Post a Comment