
The answer is YES! We are thinking about moving. We're going to see if anyone is willing to buy our lovely home and if they are.... off to Idaho. If not... we'll stay here. We love it here. We'd just like to be closer to family and with Doug's parents moving to Maryland, we don't have much motive to stay around. We'll know more regarding a possible move in the next couple of months. Stay tuned.
7 comments:
Wow! That is a big decision and that would be a big move! I'll be praying that whatever God's will is that He makes it clear. I hope things go smoothly either way! You know I happen to think the girls would love KY and they'd already have a friend for play dates! I for one would love to see you and share a coffee in the mornings!
GO IDAHO! (I am sorry I can't hide my feelings.) Good luck with everything. There are several of really nice houses in my neighborhood for sale -- only a couple of years old with all the landscaping done, close to the school and park!
:(
I LOVE that picture; it is so awesome! Too bad we won't be here in Idaho for too much longer...it would be fun to see you again. Course, we may be back there by August so we may see you again. Wish Robbie could find a job in Vermont...your home is beautiful and I would love to buy it!!
You are following us. : ) what part in Idaho? Maybe we will be neighbors. I will only be 15 to 20 minutes from the Lunt's.
Oh ya - hopefully it doesn't take you 2 1/2 years to have something happen. I guess we will still be in Vermont since we are only leasing the house with a year contract.
I.F. is only a 5 hour drive. : ) we will miss you too.
Post a Comment