Paige's "Gotcha Day" is quickly approaching... THREE YEARS!??! I can hardly believe it's been that long and at the same time I feel she has always been a part of my life. Here is her video. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.
Hello Daley Family, OK - I'm all teary now. Can you believe how much our girls have grown??? All of your girls are just beautiful. That little Claire just jumped right into my heart with her little pouty face. Awwww. So sweet. Happy 3 year anniversary on being parents! Cathy Young Mom to Chelsea (same travel group as Paige but I can't remember the number)
Beautiful job Suz! What memories! It feels like yesterday but really it was lifetime ago, one that brought our precious girls to us. We are all so blessed! Love to all of you!
12 comments:
What a fantastic video - SO MUCH LOVE!
Hello Daley Family,
OK - I'm all teary now. Can you believe how much our girls have grown??? All of your girls are just beautiful. That little Claire just jumped right into my heart with her little pouty face. Awwww. So sweet. Happy 3 year anniversary on being parents!
Cathy Young
Mom to Chelsea
(same travel group as Paige but I can't remember the number)
so beautiful, thank you for sharing.
That's a beautiful video...you did an awesome job on it. You can tell your kids love you guys so much!
Beautiful job Suz! What memories! It feels like yesterday but really it was lifetime ago, one that brought our precious girls to us. We are all so blessed! Love to all of you!
Suzie,
Your family is perfect. Loved the video and enjoy those babies
That is really great. Good job on making it.
I would like to have a see ya get together at our place before we are out of here. 10 years is a long time in Vermont.
You have some lucky girls. Thanks for sharing!
I love you Paigie! I'm so glad you're in our family. Aunt Martha
I cant believe how fast your babies are growing. And yes, I cant believe it is happening that we are moving.
I will wish your happy smiley face.
We love our little Paige! We are so very happy to have you in our family!
Great job, Suzie! This was a nice video! You have talent!
Post a Comment