Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Best Friends


So while talking with my sisters via the lovely invention of 3-way calling, I noted that my big girls climbed up into a built-in cubby in the living room. There they sat for a whole half hour doing nothing but talking, laughing, and playing with the knick naks hanging about. I thought about their relationship and how special they are to one another. I'm so glad that everything in our lives have worked out to bring us all together.

We had fun celebrating "Gotcha Day". Paige requested a cake with candles (I think she's getting really excited for her upcoming birthday). We had three candles for each year we've had Paige and one candle for Claire. It was a fun night. Everyone is now in bed.

Doug, the good daddy to girls that he is, is currently making beaded bracelets from the beads we bought at Michaels. Gotta go... my turn to tie the knots. Gotta buy lots of bracelets to keep our divas happy!


1 comments:

Rob and Sarah said...

How cute!! It's wonderful that they are so close and such good friends. Hooray for sisters!!