Happy 4th Birthday Paige Maida Daley. You have grown so much in the past year. You're talking up a storm, you can write your name and recognize simple words while we read. You can count 1-12, 99, 100! Way to go Baby! You are such a good listener and ALWAYS eager to help your Mom and Dad and sisters. You are a confident leader, smart, righteous, and beautiful. I call you my "little engineer" because you are so analytically minded.
Birthdays are so bittersweet. The rain outside today reminds me of your China Mom who four years ago today rained tears of sadness as she birthed a baby she knew she could not raise. I know I mention her often but that is because I think of her often and honor her bravery and love for our child. I pray each year that somehow God will let this mother know where our child is and that she is safe and loved; that she is so amazing and full of love; that she is smart, well adjusted and confident. Thank you again and again for bringing our daughter into this world.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE MAIDA DALEY
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Paige! We love you! I sure am proud to call you my niece! Have a fun day!
Love,
Aunt Lizzy
ps: Suzie, Ethan made a comment on the t.v. post. You'll have to check it out!
Happy Birthday Paige!
Happy Birthday sweet Paige! We will always remember our time with you in China! Be blessed today and always! Love from KY!
Happy Birthday Paige! We hope it was a lot of fun!!!
Post a Comment