
Look at this cutie. I tell you what! I get very little sleep but when I go in to get this little one and she smiles like this at me (which is all the time... she is so smiley), I can't help but be happy. She's my drug. It's a good thing. Those of you who know me well, know that I love sleep and don't normally function pleasantly without enough of it. But.... this one has me under her spell!
STOP GROWING, I SAY!!!
3 comments:
Hey are those two teeth I see trying to pop through? Been awhile since I've checked blogs...your cuties are growing like weeks. Stay well and happy.
I definitely know what you mean. I love them at this age. I grow more and more excited with every thing little Sambo leans how to do.
She's getting bigger and bigger every day! She's so pretty!
Post a Comment