Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Why do I watch these shows?

Though I rarely watch much TV at all, I admit it: I'm somewhat addicted to the occasional dating reality show like The Bachelorette. Tonight as I caught up on the episodes from this season (thanks to Tivo) I felt engrossed and somewhat sickened while watching this sweet girl trying to find love amid different guys. One of the guys is an up and coming musician who full-on tells the producers and his cohorts that he is there for the publicity all the while leading this poor girl on to thinking he really cares for her....

OKAY--- stop there Suzie--- this is really pathetic that you are actually blogging about a reality show--- HOWEVER, I must say that I am intrigued by this show partially due to the fact that it took me several years to find the right guy. I dated lots of guys before finding my Mr. Perfect and these shows take me down memory lane, a lane I hope to NEVER have to again travel, by the way.

Though being single was a great phase, I am glad it's over. I am so blessed and happy to have a wonderfully devoted partner who provides for us in all aspects of life.

I guess I watch these shows to realize the great blessings I have. Hmmm... Interesting thought. Thanks for listening to me ramble. It's late and I'm off to bed. Good night.

2 comments:

the herd said...

Did he get the girl? I gotta know!

the herd said...

hi aunt susie i don't stare at the dumb tv all day long it must be pretty boring! were lucky we onoly have one channel witch onoly plays The Doctors!

-ethan