We have so many red and black raspberries that we can hardly keep up with the picking.
This is an invitation to all who live close to us to PLEASE COME TO OUR HOUSE AND PICK ALL THE BERRIES YOU WANT!! PLEASE!! Just bring OFF as the mosquitoes by the berries are awful.
3 comments:
oh we wish we could! Those look good!
Wish you had a shipping system! Better yet, wish we lived closer! I LOVE the videos of the girls! So fun! I only have to open your blog and this huge smile comes to my face! Hope you are well - sure seems like it and HAPPY too! Love to the Daley's from KY!
UGH! We would SO BE THERE if we could. Just today Carolina asked me when we were going to go pick berries...ahhh, the pains of desert living! We did just pick berries...at Albertsons, remember? I MISS Vermont...100%.
Post a Comment