Martha and Suzie, 1975Today is my birthday. 34. Wow. I remember when 34 was old. It's not so old now.
I'd like to, for the 34th time tell my older sister, Martha: "HAHAHAHA! We are the same age... for the next 6 days!" She used to hate this while we were growing up, but this morning she mentioned how happy she is that we are the same age now... younger turns better around age 30 or so :)
I also want to share my thanks to God for these 34 years. I have been so very blessed and am thankful beyond measure for my beautiful girls and my good, handsome husband... not to mention my extended family and friends. Thanks to everyone who has been so wonderful to me.
Here's to 34 years and many, many more. Love to one and all!
I also want to share my thanks to God for these 34 years. I have been so very blessed and am thankful beyond measure for my beautiful girls and my good, handsome husband... not to mention my extended family and friends. Thanks to everyone who has been so wonderful to me.
Here's to 34 years and many, many more. Love to one and all!
7 comments:
"Happy Happy Birthday Suzie Dear!!" Um, so when did we get into our 30's anyway? Wasn't it like, two days ago we were looking forward to turning 19?Anyway, it's the rest of us who should be thanking God for your 34 years and all that you've brought into the world in those years. Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday sweet Suzie! May you be blessed today and always! I'm sure your precious girls have something special in store for their momma today! Sending birthday hugs from KY!
Happy Birthday Suzie! You are the best! Wish I were there to take you to Martone's.
Jackie
I hope you had a great day Suzie! We love you!
Does this mean I'm the next one to turn 34? ahhhh!
Hope you had a great birthday! This is such a cute photo.
Suzie, I agree 34 is not that old. You are truelly blessed. I am so glad that you are happy.
Happy, happy Birthday, Suzie!!!!! Hope you have a great day.
Post a Comment