This weekend we visited Doug's family in NY. Doug and I had the chance to go out on TWO dates! Woo-Hoo! On the first date he took me shopping... to clothing stores... children clothing stores, that is! We bought these two pretty dresses. The girls are loving wearing dresses now so I thought it would be fun to dress them up and take some pics next to our day lilies which have just sprung up. Thanks Doug for putting up with my love of shopping!

I'd also like to thank the inventor of the digital camera. This miraculous device allows me to take multiple pics of my Claire who would rather do just about anything other than take a picture.
AND FINALLY:
1 comments:
Hey Suzie ~ love you new blog header ~ so adorable. I cannot believe that our girls are already 4. Your girls are so, so CUTE!!
Post a Comment