Nine months ago today my baby Erin was born. Nine months ago today... I'm so sad to see the time flying by so very fast. I wasn't privy to these special months with my first two babies so I seem to be jealous of every single day I have with this one. It's a miracle. She's already saying "MOM!" when she's in need of something. Her progress amazes me. She's so much easier to raise than my first two due to circumstance and for that I'm grateful. Three little ones can be overwhelming at times.
May the next nine months move much slower than the last...
May the next nine months move much slower than the last...
3 comments:
I'm sorry to say it but it only speeds up from here! Happy nine months Erin.
That's quite a difference from today! Wow how she has grown! I know how you feel sweetie! Max just walked in with his car keys in hand and immediately flashed back to when he drove nothing but hotwheels cars!
Sweet little, Erin! I remember going to the store for a present for each month of Michael's life. She is getting so big!
Post a Comment