Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Writing Grammie


Paige is obsessed with writing letters to "Grammie with the kitty cats". Thanks to my old job, I have a plethora of old envelopes for her to use to "mail". Some we mail, most we do not. If I mailed them all I would be poor. We are sure looking forward to Christmas when we can see Grammie and everyone else in IL.

Here's the finished product:


You can click on the picture for a better look. Check out the nostrils on the people!

2 comments:

the herd said...

Those are some great posts, Suzie! Funny! I laughed out loud!

Rob and Sarah said...

That's great!! I wish my kids would think of writing their great grandparents or cousins who live far away. Thanks again for coming this week. It was a lot of fun and so nice to talk to someone. We'll have to do again sometime!!