In case you're sick of my autumn picks... here's another couple for you
View of my backyard
My Japanese Maple
Okay, I'm sure you're sick of seeing all my fall pics by now. In my humble defense, we are planning a move to a very BROWN state in the next year so I have to cherish each colorful Vermont autumn pic I can...
Gorgeous! We've got some pretty leaves here this year and I've been thinking of you when I look at them. Thanks again for the call for my birthday. Love ya!
6 comments:
We really need to come up and see you guys. What's the rest of your year looking like.
Maryland has more color than Idaho, you can always reconsider;-)
Grandpa Daley
Show off!!! LOL love ya!
I love the pics! Keep them coming :)
Gorgeous! We've got some pretty leaves here this year and I've been thinking of you when I look at them. Thanks again for the call for my birthday. Love ya!
I love that tree; it's so beautiful!!
Post a Comment