Happy Birthday Erin! It's your FIRST birthday today! You loved your Elmo/Princess/Hodgepodge chocolate cake with mauve icing. Mmm.... How fun! We love you our miracle baby. One year ago today was the most amazing day. I loved every second of your birth... except when you scared us when you stopped breathing... that wasn't so grand... but you are fine, so smart, so fun, born with attitude (just like we like it). We are so blessed.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Erin! I can not believe you are 1. You are such a sweet little girl!
Happy Birthday sweet girl! One year already! Wow, you'll be running with your big sisters in no time!!! We almost share the same special day! I had my birthday yesterday, I'm just a little older!
xoxo
She is one! No way! Why do our babies grow up so fast!? It makes me want to cry cry. I beg my Weeze to stop growing up big. She's talking better all the time and losing her sweet baby talk and misproununciations. :(
She's so cute Suz!! Happy holidays!
Post a Comment