Those are sure some cute girls you've got :) Jordan calls Camille the disorganizer. Don't you just love how they do it with a smile. I miss you guys tons!
I just read your comment on my blog. I really really really hope things work out for you guys. I would love to have you closer. By the way, your girls are so cute. I love their Halloween costumes.
3 comments:
Those are sure some cute girls you've got :) Jordan calls Camille the disorganizer. Don't you just love how they do it with a smile. I miss you guys tons!
I like the hat. I'm sure she found that one on her own!
I can't see ever being upset with that little Erin and her messes!
I just read your comment on my blog. I really really really hope things work out for you guys. I would love to have you closer. By the way, your girls are so cute. I love their Halloween costumes.
Post a Comment