Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

10 days to closing...

Moving Day... sung to "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"
(I'm trying to make myself feel festive among the chaos, can you tell?)


You better watch out, You better not cry, better not pout I'm telling you why:
Moving, Selling, Buying... we're nuts.

I've made a million lists, been checking them thrice.
Deciding what to keep, to sell, and sacrifice.
Moving, Selling, Buying... we're nuts.

I see boxes when I'm sleeping.
I'm tired when I'm awake.
My kids are crying, hanging on me.
But their good for goodness sake.

Oh! Ten days of this more.
At least it's not a bore.
I'll be happy when I snore
and to Idaho we soar!

Moving day, it comes in 10 days!

6 comments:

Megs said...

Veeeeeeery impressive Suze! ;) As usual you bring a big ol' smile to my face! I hate moving, and moving during the holidays? THAT stinks! I hope it all goes as smoothly as possible...although with kids...um, well...yeah, good luck! ROFL, I hope you are able to stay ahead of the girls in packing the boxes as they wander behind you unpacking them! ;) Love ya!!!

Three Lads and a Lis said...

You ARE nuts Suzie! Moving is no fun at all - hoping all goes seamlessly for you and yours! Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move - so understand. lol - and I wish you luck on the traveling. So glad that we will almost be neighbors - we need to plan a 1/2 way meeting.

Loves and hugs and miss your happy family.

the herd said...

Wow! That song will be in my head for the rest of the day! You funny gal!

Sonia said...

Nuts, yes! Even braver, yes!! (: Hope all goes well with your move!! WOW! You'll be in ID for Christmas. Hang in there , Suzie ~ tough time to move w/3 little ones~ it will all go well! Merry Christmas too!

Shaunell said...

Where are you coming to? Why do i not know!? holy cow! Before Christmas?? I need tocall you.