Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Coppelia

Coppelia is a wonderful ballet. Paige and Claire's new dance group is a ballet theater so they get to perform in several shows each year. It was so wonderful to see them dance. They did an excellent job. Paige was so brave as performing in front of people makes her really nervous. Claire's pretty easy going. The audience didn't seem to phase her much.

I do have a video of their small portion of the performance. I'll try and get that on here soon.

Here are some pics:
Claire looking so grown up in that make up.

Do I have teenagers already?!?!

Paige tried her best to smile when I took this pic before the performance. She was so nervous that this was the best picture I took (and believe me, I took lots of pics looking for a smile). Sweet girl.

Erin wanted to be a part of it all... of course!



1 comments:

Meredith said...

Love the pictures - especially poor Paige's anxious face. Good job brave girl!