Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Family Easter Egg Hunt

Erin off and running to find those eggs.


"Look Mom!  An Easter egg that Paige, the Hunter, didn't already grab."


Paige pauses for a split second to give me the honor of a photo op.  What's up with her pajama PANTS being rolled up to look like hoochie shorts?  Sometimes I think she's a 15 year old trapped in a 4 year-old body.  Watch out world!

 "Look what I found Mom!  What is this?"

 "Do you think you could unwrap this for me?"

"Mmmmm"

The love of chocolate: She's such a Daley.  Did you notice she climbed on the table?!?

An Easter nap: Daddy and Claire


4 comments:

Mike and Heidi said...

How fun! I can't believe how long Erin's hair is! I'm so excited to come see those girls in a few weeks! Unfortunantly, Michael won't be able to come.

Jessica said...

I LOVE the pics. Such happy girls :)

the herd said...

It's fun to see all the random photo's! miss you!

Betina said...

I loved your April Fools :)

I am almost done with your photos. Sorry it's taken so long. We've have a bunch of company and been out of town.

Your girls are so beautiful, it's been fun to work on their photos.

Thanks for being patient. You should get the CD by the end of the week, barring any medical emergencies at B-Happy :)