Where are my keys?
MY CAR, HOUSE, & MAIL KEYS plus the ONLY remote to the van.
MIA now for two weeks. I fear lest we can now pronounce them permanently deceased.
You were a good set of keys: Always reliable and willing to help me start, enter, or open our car and house.
May you rest peacefully wherever Erin placed you... which is most likely the garbage can and now the city dump.
Cost of replacement = $150 + the countless hours I've spent looking for them.
I love my kids. I love my kids. I love my kids.
4 comments:
Oh man, Suze...my condolences for your loss!!! I just about had a panic attack when I thought I had lost my keys with the remote entry thingie...luckily I hadn't! SUCH a bummer for you!! :( I do feel your pain because EVERY time I am looking for the remote for the TV/DVD/stereo on garbage day I start to worry...my Izzy is famous for putting stuff in the kitchen garbage can. I have pulled out shoes, cars, toys, toothbrushes, cups, bowls, hairclips...you name it! :) She drives me NUTS!!!
You do know that as soon as you pay to get a new remote key ring, you will probably find the old one....right? ;) Love you!!!!!
Oh Suzie, I am SOOO sorry. Camille is a pro at throwing important things away also, but not as important as keys. Little stinkers.
Don't give up...don't give up... Go to the dump if you have to, save $150!
I have been there our culprit is Max or even sometimes Hubby.
Post a Comment