LOVE, LOVE this shirt. If you can't read it well, it says:
Whether bio or adopted,
They are just my kids, you see,
I am so blessed to be their Mama,
They mean everything to me.
I'd like to wear this shirt everywhere I go so people don't have to look at us strange... they can just know by the words on the shirt what our lives are all about.
Doug thinks we should add a line:
So now you know our business, BACK OFF!!

5 comments:
Love it! Especially Doug's addition.
Come visit us and I can bet you won't ever get asked any questions.:)
I am totally in favor of Doug's version!
That is really funny Suzie! You definitely should add the last line.
Did you order that shirt?
LOL that is a great shirt!!!
Dougs added line sounds like something my hubby would say! HA!!
My little sister always got those stupid weird looks...and her kids are BIO!!! Lame. Her hubby was Costa Rican, and she is blonde, blue eyes and even MORE pale than me (if you can imagine such a thing! ;) All her kids have this beautiful dark brown hair, and lovely dark brown eyes, with that beautiful skin...so I figure that some people are just nosy and not-so-smart! I think anyone only has to SEE you with all your girls to see that you all BELONG together!!! They are so blessed to have you for a Mom...and I know they bless your life every day! I love to read your blog, thanks for sharing!!!
Love, Megs
Post a Comment