Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Please tell me something positive...

Oh my gosh.  Everything is done for the adoption... so I thought.  Now I have to get clearance from Taiwan saying I'm not a child abuser before anything can be sent to China.  What the?!?!  Oh my gosh.  I lived there for 7 months- 10 YEARS ago.

I'd like to personally slam every child abuser in the world.  It is their stupid fault (yes, Paige, I know I shouldn't say stupid) that we have to do this.  This is a new requirement due to a new international law.

Oh please pray we can get this quick.  Otherwise my mental health is at stake,

Suzie

2 comments:

Ganine said...

What a pain in the rear, we have been going through a lot of that with becoming foster parents. I can feel your frustration

the herd said...

nothing that a little pill can't solve. :)