Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

We found our son


Here's our boy.  He is just darling.  We are thrilled and grateful this day has arrived.  Now... to await all the government clearances.  Geesh.  He is one month older than Erin.  I know.... double twins!  And YES, we are crazy! We are so happy and blessed.


12 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

OH MY GOSH Suzie and Doug - what wonderfully incredible news!!! He IS darling and you guys are NOT crazy, you are amazing parents and what fun they will all have growing up together.

I can't wait for him to be home with you!!!

Wonderful, just wonderful... any names picked out? I just had to ask :)

Meredith said...

You're killing me with the lack of details but I will be patient. Congratulations!

Waiting for Mei Mei said...

I just saw your email but wanted to reply to your blog. SCREEAAAAAMMMM!!!! So happy for you all!! He is adorable and will be a perfect addition to your already wonderful family!! Can't wait to follow you along your journey to bring your son home!

Lynnie said...

So incredibly exciting. I love the double twins! Here's to the waiting game. Much love.

the herd said...

I want to kiss those chubby cheeks! I'm very happy for you, Suzie! This will be an exciting time for all of you!

Kerri said...

I was checking in with hopes of a picture and there he was! Took my breath away! SOOOOOO excited for you! Keep the info coming!!! Crazy that this all took place this week! Love you guys!

Megs said...

He is BEE-YOU-TEE-FUL!!!! :)
I am so happy for you and your gorgeous family, I just about cried when I saw his picture!
I am SO excited to see your future posts about this newest addition to the Daley Family!!!
Erin is SO lucky to have get a 'twin' brother!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hundertmarks said...

What a darling baby. I can't wait to get my hands on him and lips all over his neck!

Anonymous said...

He so looks like a Daley - I love it. He is a doll and am so excited for you. We need a name - how about Bill. he he he lol or Doug Jr. Anyway, glad it is going faster then you thought.

Take care.

Joanna said...

He is so cute Suzie! I love his little green coat. That is the best part!

the Nielsen's said...

Suzie, he is so cute. Congrats. I am so touched by your family and the efforts you have pursued to have a large family. I know you are an amazing Mom. Can't wait to see pics of when he is home.

Harp said...

He is beautiful. Congrats.