Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

We got our Pre-Approval from China

We got our Pre-Approval from China for our sweet little boy.  Now it's up to getting our paperwork back from the various government agencies and such.  Oh there is so much trust in these agencies to get it all done... correctly.  I have a difficult time trusting others to get such important work done.  I'm learning patience as it won't likely be done until Aug.  Oh man!

5 comments:

Rob and Sarah said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you and your family!! Hope it all goes fast and without any problems!!

Three Lads and a Lis said...

oh I hope a miracle happens and it all comes together sooner than August!!!

Michelle said...

AGH!!!!!!!!!!! Suzie, just trying to take some time this morning to catch up on blog reading, which I haven't been able to do for weeks. A baby boy??? How exciting!!! You ARE a woman of patience - wow! I can't wait to watch and wait "with" you :) I am here, huge as a whale, dealing with yesterday's news that my baby is breech...c-section for me. Oh boy! Love and miss you!

Kerri said...

Hang in there and just take it one day at a time. Don't forget that our Lord is sovereign and He will bring the little man home at precisely the right moment!! Love you!

Erica said...

This is so great! I am so excited for your family. This little guy is so blessed to be getting a family like yours. I hope it all moves quickly and smoothly! Hopefully everything else is going well for your family. Your girls are looking so grown up and beautiful as ever!