Just thinking about our boy: Seth Douglas Daley
AKA: Wang Xiao or Xiao Xiao, for short
Here are some pics I hadn't yet posted.
Looks like travel is months and months away (maybe Feb or March next year). Still don't have all the government approvals- just a bunch of paperwork we're waiting on. I've done all I can; I'm doing all I can- even to the point of annoying people into getting my documents finished. I'm just having faith that travel will come when the time is right.
PS: I'm very sad that the Federal Government has cut funding to states for a $2000 grant for families adopting children with special needs from outside of the USA, only. And the government is giving Arizona a hard time?!?! If the government does not re-up the adoption tax credit in January, well.... let's just pray they do.... the end of my rant.



2 comments:
I want to give that baby a great big Aunt Lizzy kiss!
Love you guys and praying that precious boy comes home soon. You know this, you've been there, done that. It's hard some days and harder others. You're doing what you can do and that is the right thing. Government help or no - which btw is ridiculous. Shameful and sad but don't get me started on that! Love you girl, keep keepin on! You'll bring him home and this will be behind you!
Post a Comment