Got an email from our caseworker from the USCIS (USA Immigration). He advised me to "be patient", that he has "other files to review before ours", and can give "no estimation when ours will be up for his consideration". Yes, I know there are other families in our same boat. However, I also know how much the government workers care about their files....not so very much. I can say that as EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of my family that has a job works either for the state or federal government. They concur with this assessment... which is totally sad....
Hurry please......... We still have to drive to Boise (4 hrs away) to get the documents authenticated before mailing them to Washington DC for additional approvals from US Dept of State and Chinese Consulate. We only have one car so I was really hoping to get the immigration approval before school starts on the 30th. Otherwise, I don't know what we will do....
Have faith, Suzie. Have faith. Have faith.

2 comments:
One car = a lovely day with a friend who will offer to drive you and have conversation all the way about the love you're going to pour into this sweet baby boy! OR it means God is going to surprise you in some other way to get you there, but you ARE going and you WILL be getting this step taken care of. You've moved across the country with 3 babies, you've traveled the world to bring 2 of them home. This is a drop in the bucket for you Suz!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!
life is all about waiting and waiting... What a bummer! I think you should get that guys address and march yourself into his office then give him his rights! (bring Doug just in case it gets ugly!) I have a big wooden spoon you can bring along.
Post a Comment