Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Here you go Grandpa and Grandma Daley

Per Grandpa's Request:

Pics from Grandma, Dawn and Casey's trip West...
 

My high climbing girls at Yellowstone.

The gorgeous hat Grandma Daley made for Erin.

 
The fruits I mean veggies of my garden.
We worked so hard on the garden this year.  It's practically weed-free.  I'm so proud of myself :)!

4 comments:

the herd said...

Those are great pictures! I LOVE Erin's hat. It's beautiful!!!

Sonia said...

Great pictures. I see the family resemblence(: WOW - what a garden, Suzie (homemaker!) hehehe

Jon and Sunny Robbins said...

It was fun to see Doug's mom, sister, and neice. You did get some great pictures. The hat is beautiful. Thanks for sharing some of the fruits of your labors. We have enjoied it. Yummy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Suzie for keeping us in touch with you and Doug and those beautiful little granddaughters. WE really appreciate it.