Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dumb thing to complain about but still...

So the postal carrier arrives late- delaying my mailing our adoption packet to Colorado.  Then, what usually takes one day to deliver via Priority Mail to Colorado has not been delivered.  I hope it will arrive tomorrow.  I'm bummed out as it is a holiday and each day late is another day without our son.  Seriously- why all the freak delays!??!  Yes, OF COURSE I know there are many million more important and tragic things in the world and I know I am one of most blessed people in the world.  It's just seemed like this adoption has been harder to complete than either of the other two....

Another day to wait.  Guess I need more patience.  Double five year olds, a precocious 1 year old and a 17 year old just isn't quite enough to teach me the patience I need, right?

1 comments:

Meredith said...

I would be ticked if it were me. In fact, I'm ticked for you so you go ahead and be patient and I'll take care of the being irritated. I think you are very brave and tremendously dedicated. The opposition is only further confirmation that this little boy is meant to be a part of your family. Keep you chin up.