We traveled to Assateqgue Island in Maryland for some beach fun. I had no idea when we packed that it would be warm enough in Maryland in October for some beach action, but to my surprise it was!
Daddy wore his swim trunks so he could take the girls into the ocean
Grandma was so amazing. She didn't ware a suit, but she didn't care. She took the girls in the ocean right along with Doug. I went in as well- got my rolled up pants pretty wet.
Claire was dragged into the ocean. Here is the rescue in progress.
After being pulled into the ocean Claire decided to work on a sand castle.
But as scared as she was she did brave the waves a few more times.
Paige was in beach heaven.
Paige even wrote my name in the sand. I love this.
Grandpa had fun watching everyone and taking pictures.
Look how happy Erin is to be with Grandma.
A pic I took of Vera. I thought she looked so beautiful gazing out into the ocean.














0 comments:
Post a Comment