Thanks for the early birthday present Grammie.
When Erin was given the option of what to get with Grammie's check she chose yet ANOTHER baby.
I'm sure when Doug reads this he'll be thinking, "Like mother, like daughter!"
(A fact I will not deny)
--
Follow-up: Thursday... tonight she refused to eat dinner without her baby. Check out how scrunched she was the whole way through dinner:
I'm sure when Doug reads this he'll be thinking, "Like mother, like daughter!"
(A fact I will not deny)
--
Follow-up: Thursday... tonight she refused to eat dinner without her baby. Check out how scrunched she was the whole way through dinner:



3 comments:
Erin's babies are much cheaper and easier to deal with than Suzie's babies. Oddly enough, they don't bring as much joy in to as many people's lives as Suzie's babies do.
:o)
Miss Erin Sue, you picked out such a beautiful baby. I can't wait to meet her when I come to visit. What is her name. You are very lucky to have such a wonderful Grammie.
When your baby needs you, your baby needs you. Comfort is not an issue. tee hee hee
Post a Comment