Loving my 5 year-olds! They can do SO many more things now. Like... stuffing and placing addresses on our Christmas cards. And they think it's fun!! Hoorah!! They spent about 40 minutes helping out tonight without complaint. I am the luckiest mom ever. Oh I hope they stay little forever... and if not, I hope they will always know just how lucky I am to be their mom.
Just wanted to add a picture of Erin... she is giving me a run for my $$... and none my my kid-acquisitions were free.. hee hee... just like my mom always cursed me... Well, that's okay. I love a good stubborn kid... especially when she is so amazing as our Erin.


4 comments:
Super - I will bring my cards out and we can stuff the envelopes together. hee hee hee. They are the best girls ever.
Hi! I am just visiting your blog for the first time, and your girls are so cute! I saw the pictures of your son, and he reminds me of our son. I hope you don't mind that I add your blog to my list. I hope your TA comes soon. What a gift your little guy will be.
Jolene/kccmom from RQ
Big helpers! Love this and them!
Just checking in with you! And wondering whe you are traveling to Seth? The girls are getting so big and look as adorable, as ever. Love Claire's new do! Merry Christmas, Suzie to you, Doug and beautiful family.
Post a Comment