Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Maybe February

Seems our agency thinks we won't travel until Feb.  I'm very sad by this projection.  Of course, things can change and it can still be Jan.  Feb. travel in China adoption world is not good as Chinese New Year halts travel for a couple weeks as all offices are closed.  So when I say Feb, I'm talking mid-Feb.

Whatever, this whole thing makes me insane.  The new process is nuts... and so am I.

I know the day will come, so please don't type that to me.  I've done this twice before.  I struggle more with being angry that I can't convince myself to be more patient and to enjoy the sane-ness of my current life more than anything else.  I try to equate it with being pregnant and over due... knowing the baby can be healthily delivered but listening to a doctor tell you they won't induce you until you're 3 months over due. 

Time will tell.  It always does.

7 comments:

the herd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the herd said...

They are all a bunch of big fat jerks!

Unknown said...

Yes they are.... Thanks Beth... you know just what to say....

Megs said...

{screaming loudly and banging my head against a wall} just for you! How totally annoying and utterly frustrating! I can only imagine how difficult it is to WAIT to be able to go pick up your Seth!!! AAAAaaarrrggghhhhh!!! He is one lucky boy to have a Mommy like you pushing to bring him home as soon as possible! You are amazing Suz, seriously I admire you so much! Your family is GORGEOUS, and I look forward to when I can see a pic of the WHOLE Daley family all together...even if I gotta wait until Feb (grrrrrr...) Love ya Suzie! (Ah rats, ya made me tear up thinking of how happy you will all be together, nerd! ;D hee hee)

Dawn said...

Arggghh!!!! This sucks!! I am so sorry to hear it is delayed :( I know nothing we say will make you fell better until you have your child in your arms but maybe a glass of vino or some chocolate will dull the pain for a few moments? They have been known to help me on occasion. Hugs to you lady!

P3 said...

Suzie, I just happened upon your blog. Your children are beautiful! I didn't know that you were getting a son. Congrats. I am so excited for you. And so sorry about all the red tape. My bro and his wife went to China last January to pick up their little girl and it sounds like a lot of the same problems for you. So sorry. {{Hugs}}

Kerri said...

Ok, I'm thinking chocolate and lots of it. Then we'll have to chase the sugar with salt so maybe chips? Now, this is gonna require a few extra steps or lifting of laundry baskets so that when you do travel you'll still be able to move around easily because there might be a bit of "xtra love" you've gained but hey, snack therapy is in order!