Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

We made it.

We made it! And... at least here in Beijing- with the use of a wonderful VPN I learned about on RQ... I can post to my blog. I'm not sure I can post pictures, though. I may have to enlist the help of my sister to do that for me.

We went to a Chinese acrobatic show tonight with our group. It was a lot of fun.

Doug and I enjoyed dining out in Beijing- trying different dishes. It's nice to spend time alone with him before the chaos ensues.

We miss the girls, but we were able to skype tonight which is such a blessing.

3 comments:

The Hundertmarks said...

I'm so glad that you made it. I'm checking your blog often to see what's up. "Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight..." you are. So far away...

Christy said...

So glad you are there and enjoying yourself. Get ready for the chaos!! I cant wait to see your little man in your arms and finally meet you all in Guangzhou!!! Praying for you guys!

Christy (kcbock)

Waiting for Mei Mei said...

So glad to hear you are IN China! Even when things don't go as planned you seem to be able to make the most of it! Enjoy your time with Doug while you can!