Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random pics

What you aren't seeing in the picture is the bowls and spices they were digging around for just seconds before this picture was taken.  One alone is sweet, two equals.... t-r-o-u-b-l-e!

 Erin feels the need to wear Seth's jammies.  Good thing I bought these in two different sizes....

 Paige and Dad.... ruling the world of the internet.

2 comments:

Sally-Girl! said...

Jammie photo is cute!!!

Hey, I think Seth's reaction to Gracie's video warrants a trip to California so he can see his Gracie!!!

That would be so much fun!! I have a little mother-in-law cottage for your family to stay in !!

Myra said...

Love the photos, and the Lassie post is tooo stinkin' funny! AND congrats on the family ceremony!!! How special!!! (it still feels a LITTLE awkard inside to bring it up..don't think that's ever gonna heal completly!..OUCH- but I am sincerely happy for you guys!)

AND in response to your post, the neandrethals ARE evolving some, and you are right, David is killing me too, he's such a charming boy!!! Hope he finds a home soon!!! Lots of love!!!