Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Outside pics

We've been stuck indoors all winter long.... and though there is still a tiny bit of patchy snow, we did go out and enjoy the day....


 Seth and Erin are so much fun on the playset.



 On top of the world.... or a view from below!

Claire is so model-esque... even with her hair undone.

Paige looks so grown up in this picture.

For those who don't know, Seth was deathly, I mean DEATHLY scared of animals when we first got home.  Boy, look at him now!

3 comments:

the herd said...

Those are such fun photo's, Suzie! I love them! ahh... the sun!

J and V said...

I love your swing set. We are thinking of getting one this year. Where did you get yours? We don't even know where to start looking for one.

Sally-Girl! said...

Love the outside photos with the sky background!!!