Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Paige's 5th Gotcha Day



Today we celebrate 5 years with our Paige Maida.  What an amazing little lady she has become.  She is such a great example to me.

We celebrated with macaroni and cheese with peas and carrots on the side.  She told me she wanted to choose something that is "good for my body".

Paige and I also rode bikes together this afternoon.  Doug and I think she will be a nutritionist when she grows up!  What a good example of health.... wish some of that would rub off on me :)

We love you Paigey-Maida.  You made me a mom.

(Just to clarify, Paige is talking in the video about when we first met her in China.  Doug and I wore her picture around our neck, I held her almost exclusively at first- Daddy wondered, "When do I get to hold my Baby Paige?"  She also mentions how she and her Great-Grandmother share a name: Maida.  She was very nervous during this video.... what a fun girl).

2 comments:

chinamom said...

This is so darn cute! What a happy girl.

Kerri said...

Yes Paige, you ARE special and beautiful and you make so many hearts happy! We are sending you hugs from KY and dreaming of a "meet in the middle" trip someday to bring you, Leah and Poppy together again for long overdue celebrations!!! XOXOXOX