Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy birthday Claire

Dearest Claire,

I'm sorry to be 9 days late in posting,.... but.... Happy birthday, Darling Love.  I remember when I first saw this face.  You looked so sad.  I knew you were my daughter from the minute I laid eyes on you.  Who couldn't love that little, pudgy face? 


 We had a surprise party for your 6th birthday with all your Aunts, Uncles, and cousins on my side of the family.  You were sooooooooooo utterly surprised.  I have never seen a child experience such pure happiness as you did that night.  It moved me to tears.  I am so grateful to be your Mama....
 You make me laugh, you show unconditional love to everyone around you.  You are smart and happy and notice everything.  Thanks for being such a wonderful daughter.

I love you.

Mom

3 comments:

Nathan and Elizabeth said...

I was wondering when this post would come! We love you Claire! xoxo

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Claire! You can totally see her excitement and surprise in that picture. How precious!

Kerri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY beautiful girl! We're so happy that you had such a wonderful surprise! We're sending you 6 great big birthday hugs and kisses!
xo
xo
xo
xo
xo
xo