Happy Anniversary
Nine years (and four kids) ago today I married my best friend (who I'd only seen 27 days in real life! YIKES!). I remember right before the ceremony thinking, "WHAT AM I DOING? I don't even really know this guy... I can still run... but then I'd have to return all the gifts..." Okay, superficial, I know... but I think I was a little nuts-o that day. Thanks for putting up with me-crazy-self! I LOVE YOU Doug Daley!
4 comments:
Daley men have a history of putting up with crazy ladies. It seems to work out well. I am glad things have worked out so well for you two. As for the crazy, two kids drove me crazy, with four how could you miss;-)
Grandpa D.
I will always remember running into Doug in the temple before you guys got married. He had no idea who I was. It just goes to show it's all about context.
Are you SERIOUS? That is hilarious.
Are you SERIOUS? That is hilarious.
Post a Comment