Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Gotcha Day ERIN!

When Seth's first "Gotcha Day" arrived in January this year, Erin asked, "When is MY Gotcha Day?"

"Hmmmm," I said, "It's on March 16th!"


March 16 was Erin's implantation day!  Too much information?  If so, the picture below will be WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION!  I mean, how many people have a picture of their child's implantation?? :)  My sister dared my to post the picture, so here it is!  The white line is Erin being introduced to her temporary 9 month residence.

I'm eager to make her a "Gotcha Day" video, but unfortunately my new laptop had to return to Best Buy due to technical malfunctions.  Since they stopped carrying it and wanted to charge me for a similar machine, I opted to wait until I found a better deal some other time... so here I am using my same old laptop that doesn't have the fancy video making software :(


So, anyways, HAPPY GOTCHA DAY Erin!  We went swimming with our cousins in celebration of your special day yesterday.  You are definitely a miracle!!  You're so kind, so sweet, so forgiving and full of love.  You make Daddy and I feel so happy inside with your endless complements.  WE LOVE YOU!!

 

PS: Thanks for the AWESOME hats, Grandma!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having a "Happy Gotcha Day for Erin" You are the BEST!! Suzie. I am sure she is very happy to have her "Gotcha Day" too. You and Doug are the best parents. Paige, Claire, Seth and Erin are so blessed to have such wonderful parents!! Love and miss you all.