Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy 7th birthday Paige!

Wasn't this yesterday??

I mean, I feel like I could just put my arms through this picture and grab her out of it.  I remember those baby features so well.... :(  Special thanks to my friend Jessica who provided these pictures for me.  Our computer crashed when we moved to Idaho so I lost all my pictures.  Whatever wasn't posted to my blog was gone.  Thank goodness for the blog, right?

So, this was the REAL yesterday...


A breakfast party with her BFF's

Paige and her cousin, Robby share a birthday.  SO FUN!
We spent the afternoon at the waterpark, dinner at a pizza buffet, and we got the party started right at our house in the evening with cake and ice cream!



1 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

Belated Happy Birthday precious girl. Blessings